Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chill


My husband had a craving for beer. Which is strange because he is not a drinker. So we decided to try out the new Miller Chill. It is a light beer that is made the "chilada" way. Which means it is brewed with lime and salt. We threw some in the freezer and let them chill (haha) as the burgers were on the bbq. When I finally tried one I was really surprised at how much I liked it. It is a really light beer and no bitter after taste. You can taste just a hint of the lime and salt. I think this will be my beer of choice for Bass Lake. Not need to worry about bringing the knife, lime and salt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How'd you do that bitchin' new web page graphic w/popcorn??? You are such a talent!

G$

Mercy Elaine said...

when i tried that beer, the first thing i said was... "it needs lemon and salt"