Sunday, July 8, 2007

Looking for an LCD TV

I have not had a new tv in years. I am jealous of all the glamorous HD LCD tv's I see in sports bars. I want one. I see that prices are pretty reasonable now.
I went to Circuit City and into the tv dept. I felt like Rip Van Winkle. I felt like I had been asleep for twenty yrs and stepped into the future. No picture tube sets anymore. They are all LCD and High Def. I felt so out of date. So I saw a Samsung 32" I love. Like the one at State & A. Costs a bunch, but I will research it before I buy to make sure I know what I am buying and how long these babies last. I love the HD picture, the light weight, and the slim dimensions. Watching Dodger games never looked so good!

I was watching the Live Earth concerts. I wanted to see Madonna. I like her. Didn't get to see her, but I saw some pics on some websites. She is looking old, but still has those sparkling eyes.

I will try to join Blockbuster and rent a movie to review. I'd like to watch The Queen.

G$

No comments: