Friday, July 6, 2007


So I have been so excited to watch a movie so that I can review it here. Well thanks to my husband and he love of cheesy movies we watched "Double Take" last night. He had been waiting for it to reach the top of our Netflix list and his day finally came. So this movie was pretty lame. It stars Orlando Jones (the 7-Up guy) and Eddie Griffin. Some how Orlando's character gets involved with a drug cartel and CIA and this crazy guy (Eddie). He ends up in Mexico and it turns out the CIA were crooked and the crazy guy was the good FBI. Oh yea and there was a cute dog involved too. There were a few semi-funny parts. To tell you the truth I am not sure how it all really ends, this movie was way way way confusing.

So Money Rating: -$$ (yes that is a minus 2)


-$

1 comment:

G$ & $ said...

I like those two guys. Orlando (office space)Jones,and the guy that reminds me of Franklin (Car Wash) Ajaye. Too bad the movie stunk. Must have been that silly little dog. Brothers don't own dogs.
-- G$