Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weeds



okay, okay so I am way behind when it comes to this show. The beauty that is Netflix sent me the first disc of the first season of Weeds and I love this show. Basically it is about a weed dealing soccer Mom. Of course it more complicated than that, but I said basically. The setting is a suburb that I swear looks exactly like the town that I grew up in. The main character is Nancy and she is a recent widow, raising 2 boys and doing what ever she has to maintain her upper middle class suburban lifestyle. She is constantly seen with a "It's a Grind" coffee cup in her hands. I am only half way through the first season but I am hooked and can't to see the rest of the DVD's. This is a showtime show so I will have to wait for the DVD's. The show is funny, and dark and sad. A great roller coaster of emotions and you find yourself rooting for the drug dealer!
-$
$ Rating: $$$$

No comments: