Sunday, September 16, 2007

A new author for me to love!



It has been such a long time since I have found a new author. Debbie Macomber is not new, but she is new to me. I found her while at the library and searching "knitting fiction". I know I am a knitting dork. So her books come up and I checked out "The Shop on Blossom Street". The librarian even commented on how much I was going to enjoy the book. As soon as I opened the book and read the first page I was hooked (no pun intended). The book weaved together a knitting class, and the women involved. How meeting each other change their lives for the better. Since then, I have read "A Good Yarn" and am now reading "Back on Blossom Street". Each book follows the same formula of a new knitting class and the stories of each of the women in the class. These books definitely fall in the romantic comedy, girly girl kind of books, but sue me I am a girl! Macomber has many more books outside of this series and I can't wait to get my hands on them all!!!
-$

Money Rating: $$$$$

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to the popcorn?

G$